Some things to keep in mind when preparing a small job “proposal. ” Keep It Simple While Being CompleteI agree that you don’t want to overwhelm the client with too much detail. However, you want to protect yourself and your company from being regarded by the client as not giving them enough detail. Address the EssentialsA good proposal and estimate addresses these questions: What is the problem to be fixed?
- Go to slide, "Kitchen Design & Installation"
- Go to slide, "Top quality windows and doors"
- Go to slide, "Home is where the heart is"
- Go to slide, "Sanford & Hawley, Inc"
- Go to slide, "Learn More About Sanford and Hawley"