We are currently searching for a Sales Representative for our West Springfield MA location.
Please call 860-674-7630 for any questions pertaining to this job post!
Sanford and Hawley Lumber and Building Materials is a 137 year old, essential business which distributes millwork, lumber and building materials throughout the state of CT. Sanford and Hawley invests heavily to improve the communities they serve. They’ve been house sponsors for Rebuilding Together – Hartford since 2003. They’ve also been product sponsors for shows like Extreme Makeover Home Edition and local Habitat for Humanity builds. So, if you’re looking for a long time industry leader with a passion to help the communities they serve – you’re in the right place.
If you enjoy talking with people and making connections, this opportunity may be just for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as sales representative, associate, retail, etc.
- Experience or exposure to working in an office setting is preferred.
- A friendly personality
- A strong customer service orientation is preferred.
- Having knowledge in the building materials industry is preferred.
Why You Want This Job:
- Full Time Monday – Friday schedule – NO Weekends!
- Work Schedule 7:00am – 3:30pm. You can be home with your kids after school.
- You’ll be working with an industry leader who values their team members
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career with the company
This position offers:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - starts after 45 days
- Life Insurance – company provided and there are options to purchase more coverage
- Paid time off starts recurring after one year of work, sick days are prorated from your first day of work.
- HSA and FSA accounts
If you feel like this could be a good fit for the next step in your career, please apply.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.sanhaw.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Download, complete and email applications to email@example.com